FS2004 - Won't start - Cannot locate CD ROM

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Has anyone else had this message? I've installed the full
installation but the game won't start, even with Disc 4 in
the drive. I just get the above error.

katy

Hi "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>! On Sun, 6 Jun 2004
09:11:06 -0700, in microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation you wrote:

>Has anyone else had this message? I've installed the full
>installation but the game won't start, even with Disc 4 in
>the drive. I just get the above error.

Check the FAQ below, your hardware or some software may not be
compatible with the copy protection...

---
All the Best
Katy Pluta, MS_MVP for Simulators