Can MN-520 work on NT4?

Actually, the devices require: A computer running Microsoft Windows 98,
Windows 98 SE, Windows Millennium Edition (Windows Me), Windows 2000
Professional, Windows XP Professional, or Windows XP Home Edition operating
system. Even Win2000 must be manually installed, because the NT line was
for business, and Microsoft's Broadband Networking products are targeted for
home use.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP