Can MN-520 work on NT4?

Is there any driver available for NT4 with MN-520 wireless
PC card?
3 answers Last reply
More about work

    Here is a link for information on the MN-520 driver.
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/readme/readme_mn520_100.htm

    I think Microsoft didn't write drivers for NT4 because they have
    announced that they are going to stop supporting that OS.

    Tony wrote:

    > Is there any driver available for NT4 with MN-520 wireless
    > PC card?

    Actually, the devices require: A computer running Microsoft Windows 98,
    Windows 98 SE, Windows Millennium Edition (Windows Me), Windows 2000
    Professional, Windows XP Professional, or Windows XP Home Edition operating
    system. Even Win2000 must be manually installed, because the NT line was
    for business, and Microsoft's Broadband Networking products are targeted for
    home use.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "joker" <no-spam@netzero.com> wrote in message
    > Here is a link for information on the MN-520 driver.
    > http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/readme/readme_mn520_100.htm
    >
    > I think Microsoft didn't write drivers for NT4 because they have announced
    > that they are going to stop supporting that OS.
    >
    > Tony wrote:
    >
    >> Is there any driver available for NT4 with MN-520 wireless PC card?

    Sorry, there isn't.

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

Routers Hardware Wireless Microsoft Networking