atc voice

Hi You simmers,anyone help me to get the atc voice
activated on 2002pro,after a recent install I cannot get
Air Traffic voice commands,only written command, what's
up 'doc' regards aga

ME

aga,

within fs2002,go to settings, then sound. be sure ATC box is checked and
put slider towards the right.

goodluck!

"aga" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi You simmers,anyone help me to get the atc voice
> activated on 2002pro,after a recent install I cannot get
> Air Traffic voice commands,only written command, what's
> up 'doc' regards aga

settings,moved the slider to various positions but no atc
controller,anything else I can try? regards aga
>.

ME

aga,

1 : check desktop volume control, be sure nothing is muted.
2: right click 'my computer', properties,device manager,sound-video game
contollers
to be sure they are enabled and exist in all hardware profiles
3: load latest drivers for your soundcard

> [...]

TRENDING THREADS