Run your own forum

Last response: in Home Audio
June 2, 2005 2:30:46 AM

Digital Music Doctor, producer of interactive video training courses for pro
audio software, is starting a discussion forum for recording, mixing,
mastering and loop composition, and we need moderators. Our website,
www.digitalmusicdoctor.com, already has a higher Alexa traffic rank than
ArtistPro, Computer Music, DJ Magazine, and Remix Magazine, over 10,000
visitors per month. We're looking for established music professionals who
enjoy leading discussions. We're committed to spending the advertising
bucks to promote these forums and create a new community. Good promo for
you. Good business for us. If interested, drop a line to
forummod@digitalmusicdoctor.com and include your resume and/or website.

More about : run forum

Anonymous
June 2, 2005 2:02:37 PM

In article <XLqdnbflIvkXBAPfRVn-hw@comcast.com> info@digitalmusicdoctor.com writes:

> Digital Music Doctor, producer of interactive video training courses for pro
> audio software, is starting a discussion forum for recording, mixing,
> mastering and loop composition, and we need moderators.

What's the pay?

June 2, 2005 2:02:38 PM

Don't forget the holidays...
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 7:27:22 PM

"Mike Rivers" <mrivers@d-and-d.com> wrote in message news:znr1117712670k@trad...

> In article <XLqdnbflIvkXBAPfRVn-hw@comcast.com> info@digitalmusicdoctor.com writes:
>
> > Digital Music Doctor, producer of interactive video training courses for pro
> > audio software, is starting a discussion forum for recording, mixing,
> > mastering and loop composition, and we need moderators.
>
> What's the pay?

You get the exposure and I get 10% of what you get for my advice. ;-)
!