Wireless Base Station MN-700 Full Install

I lost my CD for this product and now I am looking for
the full install executible. Please let me know where I
can find this.

Thank you in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless base station full install

    Try here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

    Once you pick the correct product you will go to the MN-700 page where it
    will reveal that there are no manually available drivers, firmware or
    software, BUT you can download the full install package named
    "MSBNDownload.exe" that is about 12.4MB

    HTH

    "Chris M" <ncgringo@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I lost my CD for this product and now I am looking for
    > the full install executible. Please let me know where I
    > can find this.
    >
    > Thank you in advance

Routers Wireless Microsoft Networking