Flight Simulator Joystick

Hi and thanks for your response in advance. My children
would love it if we made a (free-after-rebate) purchase of
the 2002 game, but we do not have (and cannot afford) a
joystick right now. First, will this game work without
one? And, second, is it really worth getting without a
joystick? Don
3 answers Last reply
More about flight simulator joystick
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    Flight Simulator 2002 is a fine program and will work
    without a joystick. But be forewarned, you can get
    very much hooked on it, and will start looking for good
    buys on joysticks.
    'appy flyin' - 'ory ----------------------------------

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    Appreciate it, Horatio. The boys played FS at someone
    else's home, and are excited about the prospect of our
    getting it. If I do scrape up some money (fat chance), is
    there a particular joystick that works best? I may look it
    up on pricegrabbers.com or a similar site. Thanks, Don
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    it's kinda like driving a car with a keyboard.

    I like the logitech wingman series.

    --
    shu

    "Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi and thanks for your response in advance. My children
    > would love it if we made a (free-after-rebate) purchase of
    > the 2002 game, but we do not have (and cannot afford) a
    > joystick right now. First, will this game work without
    > one? And, second, is it really worth getting without a
    > joystick? Don

Joystick Games Microsoft Video Games