Flight Simulator Joystick

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 22, 2004 12:47:04 PM

Hi and thanks for your response in advance. My children
would love it if we made a (free-after-rebate) purchase of
the 2002 game, but we do not have (and cannot afford) a
joystick right now. First, will this game work without
one? And, second, is it really worth getting without a
joystick? Don
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 1:09:37 PM

Flight Simulator 2002 is a fine program and will work
without a joystick. But be forewarned, you can get
very much hooked on it, and will start looking for good
buys on joysticks.
'appy flyin' - 'ory ----------------------------------

June 22, 2004 3:57:24 PM

Appreciate it, Horatio. The boys played FS at someone
else's home, and are excited about the prospect of our
getting it. If I do scrape up some money (fat chance), is
there a particular joystick that works best? I may look it
up on pricegrabbers.com or a similar site. Thanks, Don
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 12:36:01 AM

it's kinda like driving a car with a keyboard.

I like the logitech wingman series.

--
shu

!