How do you install an older version of FSim

I have FS 2004 and I would like to install FS for windows
95, (dont ask why)but when I try to install it says I
cant install an older version over a newer one, well I
dont want to install it over the new one, I just want to
install it. Any suggestions?

you might uninstall FS2004 first...