Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What Software to archive 02R Scene Memories

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 4:11:02 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

I've got several unfinished albums on the go which is eating up Scene
memories on my 02R. I've tried doing a dump from the 02R onto a Cubase track
(and yes I'm not filtering out Sysex). But only 1 Sysex word gets written. I
imagine even for 1 scene memory dump there should be a lot of Sysex words?!

Is there Midi Data Filer software freely available (or paid version) that I
could use to archive my 02R scene memories for later retrieval?

regards,

Martin
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 4:11:03 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Martin Quinn wrote:
> I've got several unfinished albums on the go which is eating up Scene
> memories on my 02R. I've tried doing a dump from the 02R onto a Cubase track
> (and yes I'm not filtering out Sysex). But only 1 Sysex word gets written. I
> imagine even for 1 scene memory dump there should be a lot of Sysex words?!
>
> Is there Midi Data Filer software freely available (or paid version) that I
> could use to archive my 02R scene memories for later retrieval?
>
> regards,
>
> Martin

http://www.yamaha.co.jp/product/proaudio/homeenglish/do...

bobs

Bob Smith
BS Studios
we organize chaos
http://www.bsstudio.com
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 11:10:51 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

In article <gs5oe.598$R5.113@news.indigo.ie> mquinn@eircom.net writes:

> I've got several unfinished albums on the go which is eating up Scene
> memories on my 02R.

> Is there Midi Data Filer software freely available (or paid version) that I
> could use to archive my 02R scene memories for later retrieval?

The program you want is C-Console Visualizer from C-Mexx
http://www.c-mexx.com/english/frameset.htm I think there's a demo
version on the web site. The US distributor is Synthax (the obvious
URL) and they can probably tell you where to buy it if they don't sell
direct.





--
I'm really Mike Rivers (mrivers@d-and-d.com)
However, until the spam goes away or Hell freezes over,
lots of IP addresses are blocked from this system. If
you e-mail me and it bounces, use your secret decoder ring
and reach me here: double-m-eleven-double-zero at yahoo
Related resources
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 8:06:58 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Mike Rivers wrote:

> mquinn writes:

> > I've got several unfinished albums on the go which is eating up Scene
> > memories on my 02R.

> > Is there Midi Data Filer software freely available (or paid version) that I
> > could use to archive my 02R scene memories for later retrieval?

> The program you want is C-Console Visualizer from C-Mexx
> http://www.c-mexx.com/english/frameset.htm I think there's a demo
> version on the web site. The US distributor is Synthax (the obvious
> URL) and they can probably tell you where to buy it if they don't sell
> direct.

I thought Yamaha offered its own "Project Manager" program for this? And
I also think it's free. Could be wrong.

--
ha
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 8:06:59 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

In article <1gxmju8.8hpqbjjyszluN%walkinay@thegrid.net> walkinay@thegrid.net writes:

> I thought Yamaha offered its own "Project Manager" program for this? And
> I also think it's free. Could be wrong.

You could be right, but I recall, at least early on, that it was
Mac-only (dunno if this affects the original poster) and that it was
pretty buggy.

While he just asked for a storer/loader, the C-Mexx Visualizer gives
you an on-screen view of the whole console with all the virtual knobs
expanded to their full range of functions. Except for the fact that
you have to run it with a mouse, it's almost like using a real console.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers (mrivers@d-and-d.com)
However, until the spam goes away or Hell freezes over,
lots of IP addresses are blocked from this system. If
you e-mail me and it bounces, use your secret decoder ring
and reach me here: double-m-eleven-double-zero at yahoo
!