tomh

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

I recently purchased REAL SCENE-2004,... hoping to
enhance MFS 2002,2004.
I cannot see any improvement after installation.
Has anyone any experience with this and able to help?
Thanking ahead.
Tom

Sam

Tom -
The first question is, do you see ANY difference?
If not, you may not have the add-on scenery correctly
loaded, such as, not at the correct priority level.
If you do see SOME difference, but not much... don't be
surprized. I've installed LOTS of stuff, and then removed
it because it's just ho-hum. On the oppposite side of the
coin, SOME of it is excellent. As an example, Lago's
scenery for Venice is superb... yet their add-on for the
area around Florence is just so-so.
hth - s --------------------------------------------------

Thanks..I'd better contact publisher..also thanks for
info on Venice, etc.>-----Original Message-----
-

Hi-

I tried some free ware scenery add-ons and was
disappointed that my video display almost "jerked" to a
halt when my plane approached the new scenery add-on
area. The default scenery works flawlessly.

I took this to mean that I don't have enough computer
power for new scenery add-ons. Is my thinking correct? Or
is some scenery designed better than others?

Regards...

-
>-

Sam

You've got it right... some is better, some is worse,
some is VERY good, some is horrid. Keep trying new stuff,
throw out the junk.