Radio Shack Pro-35 Headphone Sale

Radio Shack is having their yearly $19.95 sale (1/2 price) on these
portable phones with volume control....
http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F007%5F003%5F004%5F000&product%5Fid=33%2D1222

They sound quite good for portables and the volume control is very
handy. In my opinion they sound quite a bit better than some of the
small sonys.

I've even used them quite a bit in the studio for sessions with a lot
of people. Folks can control their own volume and no tragedy if they
get trashed.

Just thought I'd pass this sale on. Goes until june 22 I believe.

J_West
2 answers Last reply
More about radio shack headphone sale

    Len Moskowitz wrote:
    > J_West <johnston_west@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Radio Shack is having their yearly $19.95 sale (1/2 price) on these
    > >portable phones with volume control....
    > >I've even used them quite a bit in the studio for sessions with a lot
    > >of people. Folks can control their own volume and no tragedy if they
    > >get trashed.
    >
    > I like them too. They're what I recommend when folks ask me for a low
    > cost headphone.
    >
    > For what it's worth, this is the same headphone as the Koss KTXPro1.
    > It's available all year 'round from Koss for $19.99. Occasionally Koss
    > has a sale on them.
    >
    > http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/02ProductDetailCall?ReadForm&Portable+Stereophones^KTXPRO1
    >
    > --
    Thanks Len. I didn't know they were the same as the Koss. And Amazon
    has them on sell for $14.35...
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00007056H/ref=pd_sxp_f/104-3297036-9149515?v=glance&s=electronics

    That's a heck of a deal. I recently bought a small pair of Panasonic
    and Sony's and returned them both the next day. Sounded awful...... I
    promtly went back to RS for my old standbys....... They really do sound
    quite good and the volume control is very nice to have.

    J_West

    J_West <johnston_west@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Radio Shack is having their yearly $19.95 sale (1/2 price) on these
    >portable phones with volume control....
    >I've even used them quite a bit in the studio for sessions with a lot
    >of people. Folks can control their own volume and no tragedy if they
    >get trashed.

    I like them too. They're what I recommend when folks ask me for a low
    cost headphone.

    For what it's worth, this is the same headphone as the Koss KTXPro1.
    It's available all year 'round from Koss for $19.99. Occasionally Koss
    has a sale on them.

    http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/02ProductDetailCall?ReadForm&Portable+Stereophones^KTXPRO1

    moskowit@core-sound.com Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912

Pro Audio Audio Radio Product