Sign in with
Your question

Windows 7 error code 0 x 8007045 d/toshibHOW DO I FIX ERROR CODE 0X8007045D, MY

Last response: in Windows 7
July 11, 2012 1:42:52 AM

HOW DO I FIX ERROR CODE 0X8007045D, MY COMPUTER FROZE SOLID, I RESTARTED AND HAD TO TRY SYSTEM RECOVERY AND =OPERATING SYSTEM NOT LISTED, INSERT THE INSTALL MEDIA FOR DEVICE AND INSTALL???? DRIVERS FOR DEVICE WHAT DRIVERS WHERE?? CLEAN INSTALL =FAILED TO CREATE A NEW PARTITION ON SELECTED UNUSED SPACE, PARTITION REQUIRES 5884 mb FREE SPACE THERE IS NOTHING LEFT ON MY COMPUTER NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO INSTALL A opaertaing system what do i do????please help.. *^%#$@&@!
July 11, 2012 3:00:43 AM

What were you doing prior to getting the error code? I think that code as something to do with installing windows to a external hard drive or having a bad media while trying to install windows (scratched disk, missing files in a bootable dvd or usb) Maybe your hard drive was damaged or became un plugged.
m
l
July 11, 2012 3:04:43 AM

If you were trying to install or upgrade windows and revived an iso from Microsoft and you burned it, it could be due to it did not burn right. (again a bad media type) Try burning it again to a bootable dvd or usb and see if that doesn't help.
m
l
July 12, 2012 12:55:50 AM

thanx for your reply,i was checking my email,and it just freeze,and never came back on as my computer infact it isnt anything , i have the windows 7 home premium upgrade install disk but it does not see removable disck C: at all so i have no OS what so ever ...AARRGG
m
l
!