Freecell Animation Speed

Is there any way that I can slow the animation speed of Freecell? It is so
fast that the animation can not be seen. This was not the case on my older,
slower system. Thanks, MP
--
MarKel@the World.web
1 answer Last reply

    Hi MarKel,

    There are utilities to slow down a program (moslo is one of them)
    or you can use Task Manager to right-click the FreeCell process
    and change it's priority down to the lowest possible. Hope it helps!

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "MarKel" <MarKel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7C934B3-1772-4F30-8045-8D8811A605D3@microsoft.com...
    | Is there any way that I can slow the animation speed of Freecell? It is so
    | fast that the animation can not be seen. This was not the case on my older,
    | slower system. Thanks, MP
    | --
    | MarKel@the World.web

Games Microsoft Video Games