Freecell Animation Speed

Last response: in Video Games
October 5, 2004 2:19:07 PM

Is there any way that I can slow the animation speed of Freecell? It is so
fast that the animation can not be seen. This was not the case on my older,
slower system. Thanks, MP
--
MarKel@the World.web
Anonymous

Hi MarKel,

There are utilities to slow down a program (moslo is one of them)
or you can use Task Manager to right-click the FreeCell process
and change it's priority down to the lowest possible. Hope it helps!

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!