MN-700 range

Last response: in Networking
Share
June 4, 2004 11:00:42 PM

I am moving to a new house and would like to wifi my
laptop with my pc. Does anyone know the range of the MN-
700? I want to make sure I can get around the house before
I invest the money.
Thank you.

More about : 700 range

June 11, 2004 1:54:11 PM

As far as I know the range is somewhere between 180-250ft.

!