Not sure if you audio pros can help, but kinda unrelated..

Status
Not open for further replies.

I couldn't find a newsgroup that would really related to my question so
this group came the closest. I live in a subdivision where many
neighbors have pets(dogs). Everytime i mow the yard some dogshit is
laying in the grass. I can't find any lawn chemicals to discourage dogs
from shitting in my yard. The alternative is that i heard dogs do not
like high pitch sounds. Is there an audio device that i can attach to
one side of my house from maybe wire it from inside my house to the
exterior of the left side of my house to sound off this device, thus
discouraging dogs from getting on my side yard? Thanks.

On 5 Jun 2005 19:53:07 -0700, zcarenow@yahoo.com wrote:

>I couldn't find a newsgroup that would really related to my question so
>this group came the closest.

No.

Chris Hornbeck
"What, never?"
"No, never."
"What, never?"
"Well, hardly ever."
"HMS Pinafore"

zcarenow@yahoo.com wrote:

> I couldn't find a newsgroup that would really related to my question so
> this group came the closest. I live in a subdivision where many
> neighbors have pets(dogs). Everytime i mow the yard some dogshit is
> laying in the grass. I can't find any lawn chemicals to discourage dogs
> from shitting in my yard. The alternative is that i heard dogs do not
> like high pitch sounds. Is there an audio device that i can attach to
> one side of my house from maybe wire it from inside my house to the
> exterior of the left side of my house to sound off this device, thus
> discouraging dogs from getting on my side yard? Thanks.

rec.pets.dogs

<zcarenow@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I couldn't find a newsgroup that would really related to my question so
> this group came the closest. I live in a subdivision where many
> neighbors have pets(dogs). Everytime i mow the yard some dogshit is
> laying in the grass. I can't find any lawn chemicals to discourage dogs
> from shitting in my yard. The alternative is that i heard dogs do not
> like high pitch sounds. Is there an audio device that i can attach to
> one side of my house from maybe wire it from inside my house to the
> exterior of the left side of my house to sound off this device, thus
> discouraging dogs from getting on my side yard? Thanks.

Try an electric fence. Works to keep moose outta the garden. No
noise pollution.

<http://www.flemingoutdoors.com/Fence.htm>

Tim Sprout