Multiplayer session

How can I get an add-on aircraft to be recognized and
seen in multiplayer (LAN) session? Thanks....

ME

the other players have to have the same add-on file as you .

"Tony A." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I get an add-on aircraft to be recognized and
> seen in multiplayer (LAN) session? Thanks....

The aircraft is installed on both computer but doesn't
help.

I would double check that BOTH installations are IDENTICAL. Any change at
all in filename, cfg file, etc and it will not be recognized. Check if there
is some sort of name conflict on one of the systems.

HTH,

Vic