lloyd

Hello Group - Any one have a tip on the following?
When I started flying the product the runway lights showed
up very dimly (as opposed to very bright runway lights on
the 2000 version). Nowadays they don't show at all,
however the threshold lights show OK, and on low
visibility approaches the rabbit works just fine. Just no
runway or taxi-way lights.

ME

lloyd,

go here and download the 'goldlight' set.

http://fsw.simflight.com/FSWFs2k2Lights.html

then you will wave several choices of runway light brightness.

goodluck!

"Lloyd" <hermanld@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello Group - Any one have a tip on the following?
> When I started flying the product the runway lights showed
> up very dimly (as opposed to very bright runway lights on
> the 2000 version). Nowadays they don't show at all,
> however the threshold lights show OK, and on low
> visibility approaches the rabbit works just fine. Just no
> runway or taxi-way lights.

Sam

good one me... that's a 'keeper'.