Complaints in installing printer:How to fix my computer dude

Comprin

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
Hello,
I am new in this forum. I am trying to install the printer on my computer, but facing error in installation.Should I make complaints in the service centre or it is possible to do it itself. Dude help me to fix this issue.

a little black duck

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Welcome to Tom's.
Complain if you feel you must, but if you want help from the folks at Tom's you're going to have to give alittle more info than what you've given so far. A good start is to list your system specs, the OS you're using, the make and model printer you're trying to install the drivers for, what happened to cause this error (as far as you know) and what steps you've taken to try and resolve this problem. Good luck.

Comprin

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012

Hi Dude,

If it is possible that I can fix it on my end . I will prefer that. My computer is working on window 7 OS. Trying to install Hp C5380, but giving fatal error. Complaints procedure may take time, help me with your right guidance.

a little black duck

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Trying to help, but need MORE info. So far all we know is you have a pc running windows 7 and you're trying to install, the drivers I assume, for an HP C5380 and getting a fatal error when you do.
A good start would be to list your system specs. Are you trying to install from a disc or download from HP's support site? The fatal error you're getting (what does it say on the screen? Does it give an error code? If so, what is it?)
I would suggest if you haven't tried HPs' support site that you start there and follow the onscreen instructions. >> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=nz&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3560275
Good luck.

simon_98

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012

Hello dude,
As you are facing problem in printer installation. I think you must check for driver support. You can download the driver of your printer which is compatible with your operating systems. I did the same to fix my computer. If you are still getting error you can visit your device supporting website or can make complaints to service centers.