No option for Gate parking in YSSY - Sydney Airport

andyb

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2003

I have lost the options to park at gates when landing at
YSSY - Sydney Airport, at any time of day. Doesnt matter
what aircraft I fly, 747 to lesser aircraft. Any Ideas?

Oh By the way its FS2004, Thanks for any advice on this
issue

TRENDING THREADS