FS9 - CoF - Cold Start

Hi folks

Sorry, another thread about Cold Start! But here goes/
Some time ago, I was able to edit the FS9 Config file to
start FS9 aircraft "cold turkey"! Everything was switched
off, no matter what aircraft you are using, or where it
is located. I know about the method of turning everything
off, then saving the flight. That's not what I want. If
you start a new flight, you'd have to go over the above
approach.

As I said, some time ago, I found a better solution in
one of the FS9 newsgroups. I thought it was this one.
Basically, you following some instructions or downloaded
a replacement FS9 Config file. It would allow you to
create a flight, start from the gate cold automatically,
and do all of the start-up procedures etc...
Unfortunately, I had to re-install FS9 and for the life
of me, I cannot remember how to edit the FS9 Config file
to do automatic cold starts. So, if you were the person
who posted this method, or you know how to do this,
please reply.

Many of you who reply might think I'm nutz about this
method of cold start existing. I can assure you, that it
does and that I had it working perfectly.

Many Thanks for all who reply - Irish

Sam

Sounds like the one thing you may have forgot to do when
you saved your cold-startup flight was to check the box
to "Save as Default".

TRENDING THREADS