Is there any way to use the red/blue 3D anaglyph glasses
for "real" 3D aircraft in Flight Sim 2004?

ANY help will be appreciated

ME

mike,

not sure about anaglyphs, but e-Dimensional glasses work great !

http://www.edimensional.com/

"Mike Forrester" <myrnmike@erols.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to use the red/blue 3D anaglyph glasses
> for "real" 3D aircraft in Flight Sim 2004?
>
> ANY help will be appreciated

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Hello, Mike!
You wrote on Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:47:52 -0700:

MF> Is there any way to use the red/blue 3D anaglyph glasses

NVIDIA stereo driver (www.nvidia.com ->Download->Consumer 3D Stereo)
supports anagliph in many games.
I don't know about 2004 but in 2002 it works.
Of course, you must have NVIDIA vidio card for this. If you haven't - I
can't help you.

With best regards, Eugene .

TRENDING THREADS