Flying add on aircraft

Charles

I added a P-51 Mustang to my Flight Simulator 2004 but I
have been unable to select it. How do you do this?

ME

charles,

it may be there and you're just not seeing it.
go to change aircraft and scroll up till you see 'any' and click on that.
then scroll down and read all the aircraft by there names.
sometimes the author of dd-on aircraft will use a different name for it.

for instance, the p-51 i have is called ast p51d-whitehead eagle.

you may also check the c:\program files\microsoft games\fs9\aircraft folder
and see if it appears there. if not read up here:
http://www.simviation.com/fsdhelp.htm

goodluck!