Where can I get royalty free stings and bumps?...

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
June 10, 2005 6:36:47 PM

Looking to do an intro for my podcast and want to get a CD or collection of
stings, bumps, whooooshes! etc.

Any suggestions? Looking for a good price and high quality! Thanks!

Oh..if you do creative stuff like music..do check out my podcast below :)  -
17 episodes of getting your career rockin'

Thanks!

Frank

--
http://www.mediaartist.com/
"Media Artist Secrets"

"frank" wrote ...
> Looking to do an intro for my podcast and want to get a CD or
> collection of stings, bumps, whooooshes! etc.
>
> Any suggestions? Looking for a good price and high quality! Thanks!

Here are some URLs I've collected in the last year or two...
http://sonnyboo.com/music/music.htm
http://www.freshmusic.com/
http://www.opuzz.com/
http://www.iamusic.com/
http://www.cssmusic.com/
http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/
http://www.littlemusicclub.com/

But my favorite is...
http://www.sounddogs.com/start.asp

And this is a good resource...
http://www.dplay.com/tutorial/muslib.html
June 10, 2005 7:22:15 PM

Awesome Richard...I am exploring now!

If anyone else has good sites..please post..I appreciate it :)

Frank

--

> "frank" wrote ...
>> Looking to do an intro for my podcast and want to get a CD or collection
>> of stings, bumps, whooooshes! etc.
>>
>> Any suggestions? Looking for a good price and high quality! Thanks!
>
> Here are some URLs I've collected in the last year or two...
> http://sonnyboo.com/music/music.htm
> http://www.freshmusic.com/
> http://www.opuzz.com/
> http://www.iamusic.com/