rec.audio.pro Compilation CDs (Pinging "The Pope" of r.a.p.)

Last response: in Home Audio
June 11, 2005 2:03:16 AM

Hey Harvey,

Are there any sets of the group's last compilation CD left?

PS: How was your visit to the Boston area?

PS PS: Are you gonna' grill something sweet for Hank's visit this summer?

Thanks,
--
David Morgan (MAMS)
http://www.m-a-m-s DOT com

"David Morgan \(MAMS\)" <mams@NOSPAm-a-m-s.com> wrote:

>Hey Harvey,
>
>Are there any sets of the group's last compilation CD left?

Probably still have 30 or 40 sets left.

>PS: How was your visit to the Boston area?

Huh, I didn't go to Boston?

>PS PS: Are you gonna' grill something sweet for Hank's visit this summer?

I will, if he ever shows up here or in Austin.

Harvey Gerst
Indian Trail Recording Studio
http://www.ITRstudio.com/
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 8:42:59 AM

In article <ovcka1t6f3a7d55o5tfga865cqvlmsd90j@4ax.com>,
Harvey Gerst <harvey@ITRstudio.com> wrote:

> >PS: How was your visit to the Boston area?
>
> Huh, I didn't go to Boston?

Well now that I'm here, you should! C'mon up and visit with the family!
We'll have to see if there is some excuse we can make to get y'all here.

--
Jay Frigoletto
Mastersuite

Harvey Gerst wrote:

> >Are there any sets of the group's last compilation CD left?

> Probably still have 30 or 40 sets left.

Does that mean that I should rush to try to get permission to submit
something Bach? to the next set, if of course one gets airborne. I
forgot to ask while conditions for the recording were discussed, but was
darn sick that week-end and hadn't thought it would get that good.

> Harvey Gerst

Kind regards

Peter Larsen