CFS3 & nVidia Quadro4 980XGL problem?

Does anyone here use (or know) if CFS3 and the nVidia Quadro4 980XGL can
work together?

I can use FS2004 in conjunction with the Quadro with no problems but CFS3
will not load.

AFAIK the Quadro is the workstation CAD/CAM version of the standard nVidia
NV28 ala GeForce4 Ti 4200 chipset so should be compatible.

Failing an answer to the above is there any other forums/websites that I can
check out this type of question?

--
Thanks & regards,
-pp-

Maybe it's CFS3 that's the problem... Can't get it to work
on a 256MB FX5600 Board with XP and SP2......
An Old Video Board works fine.. (64MB on it..)

The fun part is, all other games programs runs great !

It's only CF3 that fails to start when it's supposed to
show an intro video... (Maybe it's some INDEO video Codec
driver problem....)

/JS