Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro and Windows XP

Last response: in Video Games
August 23, 2004 11:42:57 PM

Is there anything I can do to enable the use of my
Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro, version 2.0, with Windows
XP? Or must I just throw the joystick away. I enjoyed
using it with Flight Simulator 2000 with Windows 95 and
98 and had no idea of its compatability problems with XP
until long after XP was acquired. Any assistance or
advice would be appreciated. Finally, I would, if it is
not too much trouble, appreciate any response being sent
to my email address: Manvir@aol.com. I thank all of you
in advance for any consideration.
August 23, 2004 11:58:08 PM

After the installation of FS9 go into the Windows Device Manager, find the
Sidewinder and update the driver: choose Sidewinder (auto detect)

from:

http://www.simflight.com/news5/modules.php?name=FAQ&myf...

!