My game won't start after installing SP2

Try to play CATAN, after installation of SP2, the screen
starts flashing.
Looks like a bad tv channel.
Buttons do work.

Who knows what's happening, and how to solve it.

Do you have the latest video drivers?

Kevin Christian [MSFT] http://www.windowsgaming.com
"Niek Dekker" <w.martens8@chello.nl> wrote in message
> Try to play CATAN, after installation of SP2, the screen
> starts flashing.
> Looks like a bad tv channel.
> Buttons do work.
>
> Who knows what's happening, and how to solve it.

Also if you can see if this game needs a particular Codec.