some keys don't work

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

F1, F2, X and others don't work. When I try to skip to
next mission I have to go through window link. Pressing
X does not work. This just suddenly started.

katy

Hi "brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>! On Thu, 26 Aug 2004
06:51:31 -0700, in microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation you wrote:

>F1, F2, X and others don't work. When I try to skip to
>next mission I have to go through window link. Pressing
>X does not work. This just suddenly started.

Supposing that you are talking about CFS, did you check that the key
assignments didn't change in the simulator? What did you change on
your system just before it started?

---
All the Best
Katy Pluta, MS_MVP for Simulators