July 12, 2012 11:30:42 AM

i want to download hp laserjet 1100 driver for window7 please i need it urgent

More about : download laserjet 1100 driver windows

Related resources
a b \ Driver
a c 420 $ Windows 7
a c 76 α HP
July 12, 2012 1:40:58 PM

You do not need to download drivers for this product. Print drivers for your product are available within the Windows 7 operating system. Use Devices and Printers, formerly known as the Add Printer Wizard, to obtain the Windows 7 update. For more information, go to Install the Printer Driver through the Windows 7 Operating System.

Hp.com :D  :D  :D 
m
l
September 4, 2012 5:26:21 AM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
You do not need to download drivers for this product. Print drivers for your product are available within the Windows 7 operating system. Use Devices and Printers, formerly known as the Add Printer Wizard, to obtain the Windows 7 update. For more information, go to Install the Printer Driver through the Windows 7 Operating System.

Hp.com :D  :D  :D 

That doesn't work. My HP Laserjet 1100 worked fine prior to a Windows 7 automatic update was received. Now it shows as an Unspecified - Unknown Device (it's not communicating with the OS). Microsoft indicates to download drivers from the manufacturer, but HP has the info you quoted above stating no download is required, so I've just been going around in circles, and my printer is still not working - I'm not a happy person!
m
l
October 14, 2012 3:53:50 PM

chrisokorie said:
i want to download hp laserjet 1100 driver for window7 please i need it urgent

m
l
!