No flight log printout FS 2004

Can anyone help please?
FS 2004 will printout route map but not the flight log.
Using XP and Athalon 2.8. All other print routines work OK.
I've deleted and reloaded FS 2004

katy

Hi "HilsB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>! On Tue, 31 Aug 2004
14:42:14 -0700, in microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation you wrote:

>Can anyone help please?
>FS 2004 will printout route map but not the flight log.
>Using XP and Athalon 2.8. All other print routines work OK.
>I've deleted and reloaded FS 2004

Try to print the log with FS in window mode (ALT+ENTER) instead of
full-screen mode...

---
All the Best
Katy Pluta, MS_MVP for Simulators
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Asking questions the right way:
http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm#Asking

FS FAQ at http://www.simflight.com

Visit Project Magenta!
http://www.projectmagenta.com

Katy - Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly it does not work.
I do get a little "click" when I press "print". I have
further checked out the HP printer - it works fine. I think
the log file is not being sent to the printer as it does in
FS 2002. Any futher suggestions welcomed.
Regards to all - HilsB

you wrote:

>>Can anyone help please?
>>FS 2004 will printout route map but not the flight log.
>>Using XP and Athalon 2.8. All other print routines work OK.
>>I've deleted and reloaded FS 2004
>
>Try to print the log with FS in window mode (ALT+ENTER)
instead of
>full-screen mode...
>

>---
>All the Best
>Katy Pluta, MS_MVP for Simulators
>http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>
>Asking questions the right way:
>http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm#Asking
>
>FS FAQ at http://www.simflight.com
>
>Visit Project Magenta!
>http://www.projectmagenta.com
>
>.

katy

>Katy - Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly it does not work.
>I do get a little "click" when I press "print". I have
>further checked out the HP printer - it works fine. I think
>the log file is not being sent to the printer as it does in
>FS 2002. Any futher suggestions welcomed.

I know this is usually linked to HP printers and drivers, at least
most often reported with this hardware, I'll look what I can find, did
you check the MS support site and the Knowledge Base?

---
All the Best
Katy Pluta, MS_MVP for Simulators
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Asking questions the right way:
http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm#Asking

FS FAQ at http://www.simflight.com

Visit Project Magenta!
http://www.projectmagenta.com

Katy - Thanks for your further suggestion. I've installed
the latest HP drivers, but still no printout. I'll check
the MS support and KBase tomorrow.
Regards from the Isle of Man - HilsB

Sorry no info on Kbase - HilsB