Joystick for FS 2004

I've just installed FS 2004, and it rapidly becomes
obvious that a joystick is needed.

I'm running XP home edition on an HP Pavillion A630n ...
anyone recommend a make of joystick?

Please reply here or to eboracum2004(no spam)@hotmail.com

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about joystick 2004
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    Ebo -
    Almost any of them will work. Look for USB with Windows XP
    noted on the box. CH products are perhaps the best, also
    costly. If you can find a late version of MSFT Sidewinder
    on eBay it should give a lot of bang for the buck.
    s ---------------------------------------------------------

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    I'm using SAITEK X45. And that is is a pretty nice thig really!

    "Eboracum" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > I've just installed FS 2004, and it rapidly becomes
    > obvious that a joystick is needed.
    >
    > I'm running XP home edition on an HP Pavillion A630n ...
    > anyone recommend a make of joystick?
    >
    > Please reply here or to eboracum2004(no spam)@hotmail.com
    >
    > Thanks
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    TYhe CH Products flight yoke and rudder pedal controllers
    are the most realistic. Be sure to get the yoke
    controller with three knobs on top. they aree for
    throttle, prop pitch and fuel mixture. They are available
    on eBay for around $100.00 each module

  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    I second the Saitek X45.
    Cheap,loads of buttons.
    Use one myself,good for the price.

    "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > TYhe CH Products flight yoke and rudder pedal controllers
    > are the most realistic. Be sure to get the yoke
    > controller with three knobs on top. they aree for
    > throttle, prop pitch and fuel mixture. They are available
    > on eBay for around $100.00 each module

Joystick Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP Video Games Product