Anybody got a KN Executioner ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miro_refero

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
If anyone out there has one of these notebooks could you please share your experiences with it ?

Im so curious about this laptop and if anyone could run some benchmarks and
talk about performance and heat, noise and maybe even take a few pics.

Basically i guess im asking for someone to do a mini review of the unit seeing as all the notebook websites are too set in there ways to review it.

I bet it would be helpfull to allot of people

Thank you

Miro.

miro_refero

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
yeah that would be good. I really just want to hear a little bit of feedback on it. If you could get them to post on the forums that would be even better cause ive found others that are interested in this particular laptop, but i understand that you probobly dont want to hound your clients about posting there thoughts.

BTW;Do your notebooks have any branding on them ? like a logo ? giant sword pic maybe ?

I like the idea of having a clean notebook without some logo.
Been looking at the exact same laptop from sager, certain things i dislike is having to pay $200.00 for a no dead pixel guarantee thats only 30 days ! and the logo.

Did you guarantee no dead pizels as part of your standard warranty ?
Thanx.
Miro.

Mahhand

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2006
I will be receiving my Executioner by a week from now, i plan on doing some benchmarking with it, along with of course tons of gaming. I am planning on posting my thoughts about it and killernotebooks.com on these forums. Might as well post it under this header you started. So far I am really impressed with the site, and Mark Mueller has himself answered over 100 e-mails with all my questions and concerns. That, more then any other reason, is why i have chosen where to spend my hard earned Jink-a-Link.

More to follow when I get...... My Precious!!!

P.s. Did i mention I ordered it with a core dual 2? killernotebooks has them!!! so bad ass!!

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Yea, I think it was closer to a hundred and fifty actually. 8O

Just kidding my ninja. :D

Shiro%20Ninja.JPG

miro_refero

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
you crazy ninjas,

Looking forward to the review man.
Thank you for taking the time to do so.

miro_camera.jpg

miro

haha I figured out how to post pics !
sweeeeet.

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Here is a post someone had put in another thread:
(Msg. 5) Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:53 pm
Post subject: Re: Dealing with Dell Business ... [in reply to: KillerNotebooks]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking at getting a dell or alienware notebook for gaming, but after doing some research I bought one of KillerNotebooks' Executioners (price couldn't be beat -- $1500 less and with better features than a similarly configured Dell).

And speaking of customer service, I had a question about some software on my Executioner this morning, so I emailed Killernotebooks. I got a response back within an hour answering my question and including a screenshot and a short video showing how to do it.

Just thought I'd pass that along in case anybody was on the fence.
Carl Ramrod

Mahhand

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2006
I just received my Executioner a few days ago. So far i must say I am VERY impressed with it and Killernotebooks.com. The build quality of the unit is top notch. I was able to get it with the new core dual 2 CPU, both cores running at 2.16 ghz with 4 megs of shared level 2 cache! I went with the 2 gigs of ram, and 100 gig, 7200 rpm harddrive. Of course it also came with the 7900 gtx with 512 megs of ram, simply a must if you are going to game on a laptop IMHO.

I will post more here when i have a few more days to play with it and run some benchmarks for everyone. One thing i will tell the peeps though, Killernotebooks undercuts everyone out their, but their machine is the best out their. I did a lot of research before i made my big purchase. widowpc.com sells the same unit ( not with core duo 2's though, lol ), for like almost a Grand more, go figure. and don't even bother trying to get this level of machine configured on dell or alienware or even falcon, it will quickly depress you with the 4000.oo plus pricetag.

mxbum

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
I've had one for several weeks. It is definitely a quality machine, and set up well. I've been building my own PCs for a long time, so its weird to get something all set up.

I ran 3dmark 06 when I first got it, and if I remember correctly it hit 4800.

core duo 2.33, 2gb ram

Mark is good to work with, willing to answer questions and responds quickly.

RightTrash

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
Got an Executioner around 2 weeks ago, it is excellent.
I have not yet used it much, out and about, just at home with my 24" monitor, 5.1 speakers, G15 keyboard and G5 mouse. I'm using a dock/fan aluminum CoolerMaster, I got it for $30 on NewEgg I think. As far as a padded backpack for it I've had a hard time finding one that will fit it, tried two different Oakley bags, the Icon and the AP Sand Bag. Ended up sticking with the one it came with, which does the job, just isn't a backpack like I wanted.

I could not be happier with it, so far. I got the performance gain I hoped for compared to my desktop:
zalman copper heatsink'd x800 pro and p4 3.0E, 1.5Ghz DDR 400 hyperX, asus p4p800-e deluxe...

Gaming is great. It plays everything I've tried on it very smooth.

Executioner:
BF2 at (command line widescreen) 1920*1200 (in game settings at 1600*1200) w/ 4xAA and High everything, 100% distance,
with display (quality) "performance & quality settings",
online 64 persons, map "Operation Road Rage" was
getting between 40-70fps and looks amazing, all eye candy.
-- after probably 30 minutes, I did start to get some artifacts and certain color distortions so I stopped, turned off the fancy new advanced settings like "transparency" and "Gamma correct" antialiasings and haven't had the glitches since, I've turned a few things down to medium in the game settings as well and have played for hours with solid 50-80fps butter smooth; no artifacts.

Desktop:
BF2 same map, 64 persons at 1920*1200 w/ AA off and Low everything, 100% distance,
with display (performance) "performance & quality settings"
gets between 30-50 and looked good but almost no grass and no texture, geometry, lighting or details.

*CS:S is 60-100fps smooth everything maxed 1920*1200. Desktop same settings was anywhere from 25-80fps.

The sound is very good as well and is easy to adjust the out-ports to be whatever/where-ever you need them to be.

The screen is awesome as well, I got the WUXGA+ so I could get the full 1920*1200 to output to my monitor (the WSXGA+ will output up to 1680*1050).

It was a pricey buy, but versus the same specs from Dell or anyone else, you just don't get all of it, like you do with the Executioner; for the price.
I am very happy I dished it out. Safeware.com will insure it too, if you want/need that.

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
I just wanted to mention that the 3D marks on this system are desktop replacement level easy. This is BEFORE the official BIOS release to support this CPU also I should throw in.
T7600-3DMark05.jpg

These are the results form a DESKTOP 7900 GTX 512 MB 3DMark
3dmark05_1280_no.jpg

Configured on a Test System
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+
Motherboard: ASUS A8N-SLI Premium
Memory: 4x 512MB Kingston DDR400 CL 3-4-4-7
Harddisk Samsung T133 300GB 7200RPM
Power Supply: Tagan 480W ATX 2.0
Software: Windows XP SP2, Forceware 91.33

I was just corrected by a customer, the system in question was running at 1280 res... I need to run and post a pic of that. Bear with me, and thanks.

Ok, I was all proud of myself that I did the benchmark and I came here to update this post and I did it at 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution and I see the desktop version was at some weird 1280x1024 square resolution... well anyway, here's the new numbers I got at 1280 x 800:
T7600-3DMark05-RAID%201280x768jpg.jpg

RightTrash

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
One more thing I'll mention.
I've not used it out and about, battery-wireless-etc... So as far as that side of the laptop I can not say I've tested it yet much. I used it once in the passenger seat of my friends ride as we drove for about an hour, it was fine on my lap in the car.
I can tell you it is a big beast, weighs just under 10 lb's and from corner to corner on the top it's 19". It's hard finding a bag, backpack type, for it(you know there'll be many larger bags coming out eventually).
I think the size is excellent though because once I'm on the road, where-ever I have a desk (a hotel, library, coffeshop) I can just set it back about 1 foot plug in my keyboard and mouse; and it will feel just like a desktop since the screen is 17", wide and beatiful.
Just consider what your use will be, whether you'll use it in one place mostly or if you're gonna be on the go a lot with it all the time or like me, mainly in one place but the occassional travelling; it just depends on your needs or plans for it.

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
I thought you were the Sarge and had the Assassin, now I don't know who this is. It's like musical customers.. gimmie a hint.

One of the options is a tv tuner with remote, but I think where they are missing the boat with the tv tuners in notebooks is the 'over the air' HD signals. THAT would be cool, and actually useful. The one I can get is internal, but you have to plug the wire in.

Killer Notebooks Warehouse
killernotebookswarehouse.gif

Not really. :tongue:

byron_tesser

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2006
I have an Executioner - I've been using it just over two weeks. Core 2 duo, 2 gig ram, all the other standard specs...and two 7200 rpm drives in a raid 0 (striped) configuration. Unbelievably fast. I love it.
Its amazing how often the cpu on this machine is just idling when it used to be spiked doing the same workload on an older machine.

Mark has been very good to work with - I've exchanged just about 100 emails with him both before and after the sale. Its great not to have to go through an endless support call tree and "tier 1" support - with Mark, you just ask your most technical question and get back a detailed response, usually within a day and sometimes within the hour. Very nice.

Its a physically large machine, of course - but I've decided that since I use a "laptop" every day for 10 hours a day (usually sitting at a desk, though the location varies) I'm not really interested in compact. I'm interested in "very very fast, with awesome display."

cfisherrktk

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2006
I got mine about a week ago and ran 3DMark06 on it...
CPU = Intel Core 2 Duo T7400 @ 2.16Ghz
Ram = 2032MB
GFX: NVidia GeForce Go 7900 GTX

Settings:
Resolution 1280x1024
AA: None
Filtering: Optimal
HLSL VS Target: 3_0
HLSL PS Target: 3_0

Results: 4782 3DMarks

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Hey, I got thsi email from a customer and I wanted to share it.
How many email like this do you think little Mikey DELL gets?

Just wanted to let you know that I did receive the Executioner sometime last week, and I had been head over heels immersed in it, found some time to come up for a breath of air and write this mail to you. It is everything I had hoped it would be, and then some.

A huge thank you, Mark, for the Executioner, I am extremely happy with it, and I know for a fact that I will continue to be extremely happy for a long time to come, it's such a kick ass machine!

Thank you sir!

Best Regards,
Wilbie Poh, Singapore
VooDoo, VooDoo Envy, Widow PC, WidowPC, Area 51, Turion, Alienware, Acer Ferrari, MT-40, MT-42, ML-40, ML-42, ML-42, ML-44, Turion Dual Core, Turion X2, Ultimate Notebook, Ultimate Laptop, Best Notebook, Best Laptop, Killer Notebook, Killer Laptop,7900 GTX, Go 7900, 7900 GS, Go 7900 GS, Dell XPS, Quasimo, Cool Notebook, Cooest Notebook, Coolest Laptop, Cool Laptop, Fastest Notebook, Fastest Laptop, Greatest Laptop, 64 bit notebook, 64 bit laptop, desktop replacement, killer notebook, widescreen notebook, glossy screen, briteview, truebrite, trubrite, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, Multimedia notbook, media rendering, graphics modeling, 3d rendering, rendering notebook, Quadro, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook,VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook,VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook,VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, VooDoo PC Acer Ferrari Alienware, VooDoo PC, VooDoo Envy, Envy, Alienware, Acer, Acer Ferrari, Acer Travelmate, Gamer Notebook, High End Notebook, top of the line notebook, best notebook, cool notebook, coolest notebook, cool laptop, coolest laptop, gaming laptop, gamer laptop, top of the line laptop high end laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook, desktop replacement, killer notebook, ultimate notebook, ultimate laptop, dell xps, toshiba quasimo, dell inspiron, asus, msi 1029, msi megabook, carbon fiber notebook, carbon fiber laptop, turion, turion mt-40, turion ml-42, turion ml-44, turion mt-42, turion dual core, amd notebook, amd laptop, amd dual core, x2 notebook, x2 laptop, best notebook, best laptop, sweet laptop, sweet notebook

frebollin1234

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2006
I dont have a executioner , but my Wakizachi should be showing up today
And yes i requested the branding. I think it looks awesome , plus why not show off the machine. Mark gave me a great customer service aspect and no one ever answers as fast as mark does.

Wakizachi
CPU
Intel T2500 Core Duo 2.0 Ghz
Memory
2 GB DDR2-667
Hard Drives
60 GB 7,200 rpm
Wireless Network Card
54G ( Mark offered discount since he was out of 108's )
Video Card
x1600 256 MB
Optical Drive
Dual Layer DVD Burner
Customization
K|N Logo Brand
Shipping U.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.