Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

MS Broadband Networking Wireless Base Station - MN-500 mai..

Tags:
  • Routers
  • Broadband
  • Wireless
  • Networking
  • Microsoft
Last response: in Networking
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
June 5, 2004 4:35:37 PM

hi.

i recently bought a Microsoft Broadband Networking Wireless kit - a
PCMCIA card AND a router. the problem is that the voltage is
differen't in North America (~115V) compared to Europe (~230V), so i
left the power adapter for the router back in the U.S, where i bought
the whole kit. unfortuneately, i have not found anywhere that sells an
adapter with the appropriate plug for my router. can someone help me
out, and tell me where i can get an appropriate adapter for my router?
(preferably, within the United Kingdom)

cheers,
Marc

More about : broadband networking wireless base station 500 mai

June 5, 2004 7:38:39 PM

If you haven't noticed it isn't advertised outside of the USA & Canada.
It's not supported in your country. Good luck.