Force Feedback 2 Power Cord

Scotty

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2001

Hello all,

I have been searching for the power cord specifications
for the Force Feedback 2 joystick. The label must have
fallen off of the unit because it doesn't say what kind of
cord I need. Please help

Scotty

scotty.css@gmail.com

ME

scotty,
here's the specs on the current 2nd edition Force Feedback 2 joystick i
have.

this is my 2nd one, the first one went tits up on me and i'm pretty sure it
had a different power supply.

take your joystick with you to an electronics store and see if you can match
with the specs below(assuming it's a 2nd edition).

120v~
60Hz
30W
1.3A
12V

goodluck!

"Scotty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> I have been searching for the power cord specifications
> for the Force Feedback 2 joystick. The label must have
> fallen off of the unit because it doesn't say what kind of
> cord I need. Please help
>
> Scotty
>
> scotty.css@gmail.com

ME

scotty,
here's the specs on the current 2nd edition Force Feedback 2 joystick i
have.

this is my 2nd one, the first one went tits up on me and i'm pretty sure it
had a different power supply.

take your joystick with you to an electronics store and see if you can match
with the specs below(assuming it's a 2nd edition).

120v~
60Hz
30W
1.3A
12V

goodluck!

"Scotty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> I have been searching for the power cord specifications
> for the Force Feedback 2 joystick. The label must have
> fallen off of the unit because it doesn't say what kind of
> cord I need. Please help
>
> Scotty
>
> scotty.css@gmail.com

Scotty

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2001

I just bought it and it works! Thank you for the help...

Scotty