FS2004 & DIRECTX 9.0

mark

Tried running FS2004 - says that I need to update my
DirectX 8.1 to 9.0. Try downloading from both disk and
Microsoft website and keeps failing due to 'logo testing'
etc etc ? ?
Anyone any ideas?

thanx

katy

Hi "mark" <mark.swann@virgin.net>! On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:47:19 -0700,
in microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation you wrote:

>Tried running FS2004 - says that I need to update my
>DirectX 8.1 to 9.0. Try downloading from both disk and
>Microsoft website and keeps failing due to 'logo testing'
>etc etc ? ?
>Anyone any ideas?
>
>thanx

Make sure that the cryptographic service is running in XP, it may have
been turned off following wrong advices in PC publications... If it
doesn't help post your system specifications...

---
All the Best
Katy Pluta, MS_MVP for Simulators
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/