halotrial setup is not starting

I have problem running the halo trial setup which i have
downloaded form the microsoft site. please help as soon as
you can.You can tell me about the problem my writing to
me. My e-mail address is kripa_nayak@sancharnet.in.
1 answer Last reply
More about halotrial setup starting

    Hi kripa,

    Sorry to hear you're having troubles.. what happens
    when you try to play the Halo Trial on your system?

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "kripa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1e9c01c4ac62$62f2d370$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    | I have problem running the halo trial setup which i have
    | downloaded form the microsoft site. please help as soon as
    | you can.You can tell me about the problem my writing to
    | me. My e-mail address is kripa_nayak@sancharnet.in.

Games Microsoft Email Video Games