halotrial setup is not starting

Last response: in Video Games
October 7, 2004 8:40:04 AM

I have problem running the halo trial setup which i have
downloaded form the microsoft site. please help as soon as
you can.You can tell me about the problem my writing to
me. My e-mail address is kripa_nayak@sancharnet.in.
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 3:06:24 PM

Hi kripa,

Sorry to hear you're having troubles.. what happens
when you try to play the Halo Trial on your system?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User