AI Traffic Question

This isn't really a problem with FS2004, just a minor
annoyance. Let's say for example I want to fly American
Airlines flight 510, IFR from DFW to RDU. I get my ground
clearance, then when I ask for taxi clearance, some
other "moe-ron" jumps on the radio and identifies
him/herself as American 510. It doesn't take a rocket
scientist to know that the FAA wouldn't allow two AAL-510s
in the air at the same time, and I don't want it in the
simulated world either. How can I get FS2004 to quit
duplicating the flights that I want to fly? That is to
say, if I want to fly a specific airline and flight
number, can the AI traffic be made to ignore the AI
version of the same airline and flight number?
2 answers Last reply
More about traffic question
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    Sure... just hit Alt > Options > Settings > Traffic >
    then open the Conflicts Tab > go to the Box that says
    No Moe-rons, and make sure that it has a check mark.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    Smart-aleck.

American Video Games