FS2002 wont detect in msn zone?

Please can someone tell me why the Zone dosent detect
FS2002 on my system? I have it installed on my "C"
drive.... Does anyone know the file path that the zone
looks for the game in? Its currently in
c:/programfiles/microsoftgames/fs2002 Is that the correct
location for it? Many thanks J5

ME

johhny,

c:/programfiles/microsoftgames/fs2002 is the corecct path.

read up here if you having 'zone' connection problems.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/

Johhny 5 wrote:

> Please can someone tell me why the Zone dosent detect
> FS2002 on my system? I have it installed on my "C"
> drive.... Does anyone know the file path that the zone
> looks for the game in? Its currently in
> c:/programfiles/microsoftgames/fs2002 Is that the correct
> location for it? Many thanks J5

Actually the location is

c:\program files\microsoft games\fs2002 (Use a backslash, not a slash)

or

C:\Progra~1\Micros~1\FS2002 (The DOS path)

But the solution may be in this article:

Please Insert the Correct CD-ROM, Select OK and Restart Application
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228985

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support