decrase range of mn-700

I was able to decrease the range of my mom's d-link wireless router
and i was hoping to do the same on my microsoft mn-700 router. i only
need to operate at about 10% of the full range, no need to have a
300ft radius in a smaller house. does anyone know how to do this on
the mn-700? any help is appreciated, thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about decrase range

    Steel, concrete, lead, lap & plaster walls, and anything else that will
    absorb the 2.4 Ghz radio signal.

    sweeney wrote:

    > I was able to decrease the range of my mom's d-link wireless router
    > and i was hoping to do the same on my microsoft mn-700 router. i only
    > need to operate at about 10% of the full range, no need to have a
    > 300ft radius in a smaller house. does anyone know how to do this on
    > the mn-700? any help is appreciated, thanks

    Hi,

    Unfortunately there isn't any way to decrease the range of the MN-700.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "sweeney" <misweeney@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I was able to decrease the range of my mom's d-link wireless router
    > and i was hoping to do the same on my microsoft mn-700 router. i only
    > need to operate at about 10% of the full range, no need to have a
    > 300ft radius in a smaller house. does anyone know how to do this on
    > the mn-700? any help is appreciated, thanks

Routers Hardware Microsoft Networking