decrase range of mn-700

Last response: in Networking
June 5, 2004 5:34:28 PM

I was able to decrease the range of my mom's d-link wireless router
and i was hoping to do the same on my microsoft mn-700 router. i only
need to operate at about 10% of the full range, no need to have a
300ft radius in a smaller house. does anyone know how to do this on
the mn-700? any help is appreciated, thanks

More about : decrase range 700

June 5, 2004 7:36:39 PM

Steel, concrete, lead, lap & plaster walls, and anything else that will
absorb the 2.4 Ghz radio signal.

sweeney wrote:

> I was able to decrease the range of my mom's d-link wireless router
> and i was hoping to do the same on my microsoft mn-700 router. i only
> need to operate at about 10% of the full range, no need to have a
> 300ft radius in a smaller house. does anyone know how to do this on
> the mn-700? any help is appreciated, thanks
Anonymous
June 5, 2004 9:14:19 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately there isn't any way to decrease the range of the MN-700.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

!