HELP WITH SIMS 2

can someone please help me. i just got SIMS2 and I keep
geting a message that says my driver won't support
DIRECTX9.0. How can I get them updated for free instead
of buying a new driver audio/video to update my
computer. Does anyone have any Ideas? Please help I
have been waiting a year for this game to come out.

Updated graphics drivers can be found at the website of the graphics card
manufacturer..... updated audio drivers can be found at the website of the
soundcard manufacturer or if it is audio onboard, at the website of the
motherboard manufacturer or PC manufacturer.

Did you check your PC met or exceeded the minimum specs for Sims2 BEFORE
purchasing the game?
www.coribright.com

"BABYGIRL" <akhnc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> can someone please help me. i just got SIMS2 and I keep
> geting a message that says my driver won't support
> DIRECTX9.0. How can I get them updated for free instead
> of buying a new driver audio/video to update my
> computer. Does anyone have any Ideas? Please help I
> have been waiting a year for this game to come out.

lugnut

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2004

hi Can - MS-MVP