What's wrong FS2004?

Can anybody help me with this mind bending scenario? I
have installed FS2004, when trying to start the program a
box pops up, ( program not responding ! )??? It worked
before many times, but after a month ago it seemed not to
work at all. HELP!

"Babycat T.O." wrote:

> Can anybody help me with this mind bending scenario? I
> have installed FS2004, when trying to start the program a
> box pops up, ( program not responding ! )??? It worked
> before many times, but after a month ago it seemed not to
> work at all. HELP!

Known issues with XP SP2 and various products out there.

It may help to use the "Enabling programs" section of the above article
to allow Zone.exe, Zproxy.exe and any other Zone program that
communicates with the Zone.

There's a section here on disabling the XP firewall:
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support