Microsoft Wireless usb 2.0 adapter MN-710

Hi. I recently bought the mn-710.....Thing is I go to
install it and it doesn't work. I don't have usb 2 ports
but it should still work. it says unknown device and
doesn't even know what it is.. I open device manager and
it says that there are no drivers installed but i did
install everything on the cd.....does anybody know where I
can find a driver for this b/c I might have a bad cd or
does anybody know what files from the driver folder I need
to copy and where I would need to put them??? thanks for
any help.

Ryan

I would check for updates on the microsoft website. Look
for any drivers and install them. Also another thing is
make sure you;re usb ports are 2.0 not 1.0.