Simulation Resources Database

Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation,rec.aviation.simulators (More info?)

If you have not yet entered your simulation, real aviation, train sim, or
other simulation related web site into the AVSIM Resource Database, we
encourage you to do so today. With over 380 links and growing daily, the
AVSIM Database promises to be THE source for links to web sites within our
hobby. Searchable and covering over 110 different categories of simulation,
real aviation, history, museums, etc., the AVSIM Database is a resource for
all in our hobby. So, enter your site today, ensuring that your site is
viewed by potentially thousands of AVSIM readers.

You can access the database here: http://www.avsim.com/dcd

If you are a hobbyist looking for web resources within our hobby, give the
Database a test run. We are sure you will find a site that caters to your
interests!

--
Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com
2 answers Last reply
More about simulation resources database
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation,rec.aviation.simulators (More info?)

    Is this site mainly geared towards"MS Flight Sim"? Cause I didn't see a lot
    of other sims in there.

    "Tom Allensworth" <tom@avsimREMOVETHIIS.com> wrote in message
    > If you have not yet entered your simulation, real aviation, train sim, or
    > other simulation related web site into the AVSIM Resource Database, we
    > encourage you to do so today. With over 380 links and growing daily, the
    > AVSIM Database promises to be THE source for links to web sites within our
    > hobby. Searchable and covering over 110 different categories of
    simulation,
    > real aviation, history, museums, etc., the AVSIM Database is a resource
    for
    > all in our hobby. So, enter your site today, ensuring that your site is
    > viewed by potentially thousands of AVSIM readers.
    >
    > You can access the database here: http://www.avsim.com/dcd
    >
    > If you are a hobbyist looking for web resources within our hobby, give the
    > Database a test run. We are sure you will find a site that caters to your
    > interests!
    >
    > --
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Tom Allensworth
    > www.avsim.com

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation,rec.aviation.simulators (More info?)

    It is true that the majority of posts and files are for MS Flight Sim,
    seeing as how that is the most popular civilian flight sim. However, there
    are support forums for Fly!, X-Plane, and other civilian flight sims. There
    are also forums for Orbiter, FlightGear, Combat Flight sims and helicopter
    sims. We even have forums for scale modeling, racing, train simulators, and
    virtual airlines.

    --
    Ken Salter
    Forum Administrator

    "Jon" <Jon@planet.com> wrote in message
    > Is this site mainly geared towards"MS Flight Sim"? Cause I didn't see a
    > lot
    > of other sims in there.
    >
    > "Tom Allensworth" <tom@avsimREMOVETHIIS.com> wrote in message
    >> If you have not yet entered your simulation, real aviation, train sim, or
    >> other simulation related web site into the AVSIM Resource Database, we
    >> encourage you to do so today. With over 380 links and growing daily, the
    >> AVSIM Database promises to be THE source for links to web sites within
    >> our
    >> hobby. Searchable and covering over 110 different categories of
    > simulation,
    >> real aviation, history, museums, etc., the AVSIM Database is a resource
    > for
    >> all in our hobby. So, enter your site today, ensuring that your site is
    >> viewed by potentially thousands of AVSIM readers.
    >>
    >> You can access the database here: http://www.avsim.com/dcd
    >>
    >> If you are a hobbyist looking for web resources within our hobby, give
    >> the
    >> Database a test run. We are sure you will find a site that caters to your
    >> interests!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Best Regards,
    >>
    >> Tom Allensworth