FS9 Disk 4

does anybody know if you can order disk 4 from microsoft?
i was always taking my disk 4 in and out of the computer,
and it cracked, but i didnt want to get the whole game
again.
3 answers Last reply
More about disk
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    Contact Microsoft:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "bruno" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > does anybody know if you can order disk 4 from microsoft?
    > i was always taking my disk 4 in and out of the computer,
    > and it cracked, but i didnt want to get the whole game
    > again.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    After you get the replacement CD, download this program.
    It allows you to run the game without the 4th CD. Just
    unzip into a temp folder then paste the file into the main
    FS9 folder.

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    It might help if I include the link eh?
    http://www.flightsimsetc.dhs.org/content.php?
    m=vo&n=NOCD+file+for+FS2004

Games Microsoft Video Games