  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 29, 2004 1:32:20 AM

does anybody know if you can order disk 4 from microsoft?
i was always taking my disk 4 in and out of the computer,
and it cracked, but i didnt want to get the whole game
again.

More about : fs9 disk

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 3:53:15 AM

Contact Microsoft:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"bruno" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> does anybody know if you can order disk 4 from microsoft?
> i was always taking my disk 4 in and out of the computer,
> and it cracked, but i didnt want to get the whole game
> again.
September 29, 2004 6:20:19 PM

After you get the replacement CD, download this program.
It allows you to run the game without the 4th CD. Just
unzip into a temp folder then paste the file into the main
FS9 folder.

September 29, 2004 6:32:57 PM

It might help if I include the link eh?
http://www.flightsimsetc.dhs.org/content.php?