vocal iso booth size question

Last response: in Home Audio
June 17, 2005 4:13:19 AM

hello everyone,

i was wondering if a vocal booth is ever too small for clients, i.e. a
"regular" person just doesn't want to work in it.

the smallest one at vocalbooth.com looks *really* small!

I'm in the middle of building one (I had to stop for a while 'cos I got
busy with other things). The one I'm doing is about 4x6x7 feet
(roughly). I could make it bigger, or add a 5th wall and turn it into
a pentagon.
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 1:31:32 PM

In article <1118992399.465811.88570@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> genericaudioperson@hotmail.com writes:

> i was wondering if a vocal booth is ever too small for clients, i.e. a
> "regular" person just doesn't want to work in it.

I would exepct that there are some, maybe even plenty, who would feel
uncomfortable in a small booth. Heck, some people feel uncomfortable
in a large booth. But sometimes you do what you gotta do.