rickm

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

I want to know if there is a way in FS9 to configure
aircraft/the game so that aircraft engines are not
running on startup?

yes

katy

>I want to know if there is a way in FS9 to configure
>aircraft/the game so that aircraft engines are not
>running on startup?

Yes sure, set up your aircraft with a cold and dark cockpit then save
the flight and make it the default ;-)

---
All the Best
Katy Pluta, MS_MVP for Simulators
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Asking questions the right way:
http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm#Asking

FS FAQ at http://www.simflight.com

Visit Project Magenta!
http://www.projectmagenta.com

Katy -
There's something diabolical in me that makes me answer
questions exactly in the form in which they are asked.
On the other hand there is something kind, knowledgble,
and helpful in your answers. The world needs more of
you, and less of me. That's why I remain anonymous.

put aircraft where you want it...set weather turn off
engine and switches...pull mixture full out..pull prop
controll out...note engine has stopped...go to save flight
save at (name of airport) mark default and next start up
just follow startup for that aircraft . be sure to turn on
battery,avaonics,etc do a full check list. and off you go.