Alesis HD24 to Pro Tools Transfer in Dallas...anyone?

Last response: in Home Audio
June 17, 2005 11:32:32 PM

I'm searching for a buddy that has some material on the HD24 that he'd
like to transfer to PT in Dallas. Anyone know of a place that can
accomodate? Short of me calling everyone in the phone book, I thought
someone on here could help.
David Morgan...doesn't your place have one of these alesis boxes? I
can't remember...

later,
June 18, 2005 9:18:48 AM

<mwood5nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1119061952.963132.193810@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> I'm searching for a buddy that has some material on the HD24 that he'd
> like to transfer to PT in Dallas. Anyone know of a place that can
> accomodate? Short of me calling everyone in the phone book, I thought
> someone on here could help.

> David Morgan...doesn't your place have one of these alesis boxes? I
> can't remember...

No... but Harvey might (or did he get a Mackie?) and he's right up the road.

You know we've got a blazin' PT set-up over there though, and we can
most likely rent an HD-24 if that's the only issue. Does your man just
have the hard drive?

DM
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 9:40:13 AM

in article 1119061952.963132.193810@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
mwood5nospam@yahoo.com at mwood5nospam@yahoo.com wrote on 6/17/05 7:32 PM:

> I'm searching for a buddy that has some material on the HD24 that he'd
> like to transfer to PT in Dallas.

I saw him down on Main street in a strip club...

-jeff
June 18, 2005 10:59:31 AM

I'll find out from my friend what/where his music is at this point. I
just bumped into him last night briefly. I'm assuming he's got the HD
from the Alesis. I guess a rental on the Alesis and then transfer
would be ideal. I might just get him in touch with you David.
later,
June 1, 2010 8:21:15 PM

guys, have you found a solution. I am in boston and hve been on a hunt for a decent 24 trk hrddisk recorder solution. you guys have used ones for sale, how do you transfer to and from pro tools etc. no luck from google
cheers

!