msbntray ???? caused invalid page fault

I'm getting this message on startup of desktop and now I
can't access the internet through my desktop, but can
through my laptop. I have looked this up on the ms
troubleshooting sites, but they have no info. help please!
1 answer Last reply
More about msbntray caused invalid page fault

    Are you using any third party skinning software? or ATI's Hydravision?

    If so, disable that and your msbntray should work again...

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "gpacker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm getting this message on startup of desktop and now I
    > can't access the internet through my desktop, but can
    > through my laptop. I have looked this up on the ms
    > troubleshooting sites, but they have no info. help please!

Routers Hardware Desktops Microsoft Networking