msbntray ???? caused invalid page fault

I'm getting this message on startup of desktop and now I
can't access the internet through my desktop, but can
through my laptop. I have looked this up on the ms
troubleshooting sites, but they have no info. help please!

Are you using any third party skinning software? or ATI's Hydravision?

If so, disable that and your msbntray should work again...

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -