msbntray ???? caused invalid page fault

Last response: in Networking
June 5, 2004 10:26:03 PM

I'm getting this message on startup of desktop and now I
can't access the internet through my desktop, but can
through my laptop. I have looked this up on the ms
troubleshooting sites, but they have no info. help please!
Anonymous
June 6, 2004 2:04:46 AM

Are you using any third party skinning software? or ATI's Hydravision?

If so, disable that and your msbntray should work again...

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

!