Re-install MSN Flight Simulator

alvin

On my initial installation I had no problems. However,
after I had a problem with my computer (DELL formated my
computer)I cannot re-install my Flight Simulator and
[start at the introduction] and re-establish the software?
HELP!

i had the same problem with the old compac computer.
before it was sold to hewlet packard....i had to re
install the video card...i mean take it out and restart
the computer in default with the builtin video card. then
re install the grafics card. and have the new card
overwrite. it is a pain but that was the only way. good
luck.x