FS2004 black / White screen

I launch FS2004 and it comes up with a black and white
screen. I decided to take some shots which are here :

http://www.fs2004.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26315

I am using a fresh copy and fresh formatted drive using
Windows 98SE.

When i took some screenshots which can be found on the
site above, i noticed i can see the introductory screen,
yet on my PC i cannot.

My Ti4200 drivers are up to date, as are the mother-board
and sound and directX 9.0c.

Could someone please help me!!!

Are other DirectX/Direct3D applications working? what happens when you
play a video in Media Player?

What happens when you run the video and sound tests in the DirectX
diagnostics (DXDIAG.EXE)? The "Spinning Cube" test would probably be
most significant. If you use the button on the first tab after you run
the tests you can cut & paste from the log file in order to post many of
the specifics about your driver versions, hardware configuration and
diagnostic test results. Sometimes it's necesary to revert back to plain
generic VGA drivers and safe mode and completely get rid of video
drivers before reinstalling them to get DirectX and the video drivers on
proper "speaking terms".

Unfortunately, like many other users, I am using Windows XP and it
wouldn't be very usefull to compare my driver versions to yours. My old
Windows 98 (non SE) system has a different video accelerator chipset
than yours.