lee

I have been unable to connect through the Zone for MP and have reinstalled
the Zone files and FS9 a number of times and cannot resolve the problem.
Wishing to do a completely clean reinstall of FS9 how do I eradicate all
references from the registry? There always seem to be bits left in there.

Get "RegClean" from www.jv16.org and run it. It does a great job.
Terry

"Lee" wrote:

> I have been unable to connect through the Zone for MP and have reinstalled
> the Zone files and FS9 a number of times and cannot resolve the problem.
> Wishing to do a completely clean reinstall of FS9 how do I eradicate all
> references from the registry? There always seem to be bits left in there.

Are you sure you ned to clean the registry?
Flightsim creates a flightsim folder in the my documents folder for every
user. Uninstalling Flightsim doesnot remode the data in that folder. So
after uninstalling flightsim you should manually remove de mentioned folder
for every user on your computer

Gerard

"Lee" <anon@anon.com> wrote in message
>I have been unable to connect through the Zone for MP and have reinstalled
>the Zone files and FS9 a number of times and cannot resolve the problem.
>Wishing to do a completely clean reinstall of FS9 how do I eradicate all
>references from the registry? There always seem to be bits left in there.

TRENDING THREADS